North Marion Parents“Dedicated to strengthening the relationship between school, home and community in order to help our children thrive.”North Marion Parents is a parent/teacher organization serving the North Marion School District. Membership is free of charge and open to all parents and school staff members within our district. Our main focus is to provide services and activities for the families in our community.
- Some of the exciting things we are currently involved with are the Fall Carnival ~The Hop Fest Fun Run, and the Clackamas County Fair Nacho.
- We also provide meals for our wonderful teachers during parent-teacher conferences; Supply lunch for the Love Santa volunteers; Present desserts and flowers to our dedicated staff during appreciation days, And offer numerous fundraising opportunities for our school groups.
- We look to continue to grow and explore new ways to enhance our children’s school experience. Want to be involved with this group? Need more information? You may contact us by email at NorthMarionParents@gmail.com. Or come check us out at one of our monthly meetings.
Monthly Meetings – first Thursday of each Month at 6:30 pm in the Middle School Library.Ways you can support us:
- Amazon Smile - Have you tried smile.amazon.com yet? It is the same as the original amazon, but allows a small portion of their profits to benefit a charity of your choice. Please consider choosing North Marion Parents. All our small contributions really add up to benefit our community. If you are a Prime Amazon member, you can still use this program.
- Fred Meyer Rewards: Go to https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll
- Like us on Facebook: North Marion Parents
- Follow our blog: http://northmarionparents.blogspot.com/
Heidi Johnson – President OPEN- Vice President Didi Orr – Secretary Maile Hurst – Treasurer Meredith Akin - Volunteer Chair Christi Christenson/Open – Hop Fest Race Chair OPEN – Talent Show Chair Heidi Johnson – Carnival Chair Mary Harris - Movie Chair Maile Hurst- Conference Meals Chair Kris Smith/ Maile Hurst- CC Fair Nacho Booth Chair Samantha Bonser - Member At Large
Open –Appreciation Days Chair
Last Modified on November 16, 2015