20246 Grim Rd NE, Aurora, OR 97002
Principal of Operations: David Sheldon
Principal of Teaching & Learning: Barb Keeton
We will be testing this year during the first two weeks of May. Here is some additional information:
· All teachers will test in a two hour window from 8am to 10am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
· We will run a modified schedule that allows us to have two hours for testing each of these mornings and then students will attend all classes that will be 33 minutes each.
· Wednesday we will run a regular late start schedule and students will continue testing in their Math and Humanities classes only.
· Students with testing accommodations will be assigned to specially appointed rooms that meet the accommodations.
· Students who come without a computer will test in the computer lab with Ms. Anderson
· Ensure students eat a healthy breakfast and get plenty of sleep
· Leave electronics at home or in their locker, though it will be helpful for students to bring headphones as the tests require them. We will have some available for students who need them.
Are You Having Trouble Using The Internet At Home?
Make Sure You Have Followed These Steps!
Wolf Pack Parents
Students who raise their GPA by .5, or who maintain a 3.0 or above, by the end of the year, will get to go on a field trip away from school and be eligible to win prizes! This event will occur on Wednesday, June 8th. We will be taking all eligible students to Safari Sam's in Sherwood. Please work with your students to maintain or raise their GPA's! We can't do this without you.
NMMS News and Events
3 May Track Meet at Home and End of Track Season
2-6 Spirit Week
2-6 May is Teacher Appreciation Week
6 May Dance
2-13 May Testing
24 May 6th Grade Field Trip to Timbers Sponsored Health Fair
26 May Spring Music Concert
31 May Academics Awards Dessert Ceremony
3 Jun Grade to Silver Falls
9 Jun .5 Incentive Day
13 Jun Field Day
8 Jun 8th Grade Field Trip
15 Jun 8th Grade Ceremony
16 Jun Last Student Contact Day
Parents can now access the GreatKids Oregon State Test Guide for Parents!
(For more information, please select the Parent Resource link in the menu on the right.)
Order a Yearbook today!
After you click on the banner below use the following number to get started:
Last Modified Yesterday at 10:29 PM