Employment at North Marion School District 15
1. Basic Skills Teacher - posted May 18, 2015
2. HS Career Technical Education Teacher - posted May 8, 2015
3. HS Mathematics Teacher - posted May 5, 2015 until filled
4. HS Assistant Girls Soccer Coach - re-posted May 12, 2015 until filled
5. HS Assistant Volleyball Coach (JV2) - posted May 15, 2015 until filled
6. HS Head Swim Coach - re-posted May 19, 2015 until filled
7. HS Assistant Boys Basketball Coach - posted May 19, 2015 until filled
We are currently in need of Licensed substitutes. Please complete the application and return to the district office, or stop by for a paper copy.
For current job openings and to apply, please visit our employment website at https://northmarion.schoolrecruiter.net. Submit an application online including resume, cover letter and three letters of reference.
Job postings will appear on the employment website for the designated time frame or until filled. These postings are updated as they become available. To be considered for a position, applicants must submit a letter of interest and resume for a specific position after the position is posted. The district may request other materials if you are considered a viable candidate for an open position. The district will not accept unsolicited application materials for non-posted positions.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ON FILE FROM THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL YEAR, YOU WILL NEED TO RE-APPLY
Following the closing date of job postings, district administration will review applicant materials and contact those who will be given further consideration.
The district's interview process may consist of an initial phone screening, written exercise or oral interview. In most cases, an interview committee is established for the oral interviews. A second or final interview may be conducted depending upon the position and the qualities of the applicants.
After a candidate is selected, he/she is recommended for employment to the Superintendent for final approval.
Last Modified on Tuesday at 9:24 PM